98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
It's a gift from 150 € of purchase in the Mondial Relay point of your choice!
Delivery to a Mondial Relay point at €4.50, at home by Colissimo at €7
To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
Delivery to Mondial Relay point offered from 150 € of purchase
Delivery to a relay point by Mondial Relay at €4.50, at home by standard delivery at €16
To other European countries: Austria, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland
Standard home delivery at 16€
Standard home delivery at 16€
To USA and Canada
Standard home delivery at 29€
Return a product to us
You have 15 days to submit your return request online.
The return is free from France in post office by prepaid Colissimo label.
What is Selvedge?
It's perfect in every way
Small reminder: Selvedge is the contraction of the English "Self Edge", shortened for "Self-finished edge", meaning in French "finished edge".
To put it simply, it is a uniform finish of the fabric at its end, aimed at preventing it from fraying.
At Henry, it is reinforced and forms a red border. The selvedge runs the full length of the canvas, on both sides. Selvedge denim fabric is woven very slowly. The shuttle goes around the vintage loom and produces a loop on the edge of the fabric. This thus forms the selvedge, locking in the edge of the denim fabric for maximum quality and strength. The width of the piece of fabric is twice as small as on a canvas woven by a contemporary loom.
Beyond heritage and know-how, at Henry we are mad about materials and fabrics. Our raw selvedge denim fabric, developed with the Candiani house, regains this authentic and traditional aspect, thanks to this unique weaving process, a true style signature of superior quality denim.
The selvedge finish is typically the detail for oneself, which one wants to show to others.
The detail for yourself
At Henry, we love the idea of detailing for yourself, just for you! We attach as much importance to the inner beauty of our products as to their outer appearance.
Our pocket bags are printed and personalized with the washing instructions, the composition of the fabric, in order to minimize the use of the different vignettes (it's not a Christmas tree, but pants... :-)
To reinforce their solidity, our pocket bags are made in a sturdy herringbone weave cotton, topstitched for maximum resistance.
Freshly made for you
The recipe and the ingredients
• 2.40 meters of 14.50 oz raw selvedge denim, in organic cotton enhanced with a hint of elastane from the house
• 1 metal nail button, engraved
• 4 metal rivets, engraved
• 1 zipper, in metal of good length, with red and resistant ribbon
• 30 meters of cotton thread
• 45 cm pocket bag in ecru cotton, on herringbone weave, very resistant
• 1 Jacron in recycled leather, embossed with our HENRY logo
• Double belt loops
• 1 signature red HENRY logo embroidery on the ticket pocket
• A straight cut, with a slightly tightened bottom (17.5cm)
• Good sewing machines that have proven themselves for decades,
• Hands of gold to assemble all these ingredients,
• A few well-kept assembly secrets
• All mixed with a good dose of know-how